IPS is a vibrant and innovative learning community which welcomes applications from qualified and passionate teachers. We value life-long learning and a commitment to building strong relationships with our students, colleagues and parents.
As an international school IPS aims to recruit internationally minded people who enjoy working in an environment that is diverse and different. We seek to employ open-minded people, who are self-starters, with a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude.
If this sounds like you, we welcome your application and look forward to meeting you!
The successful candidate:
- Is available two full days (currently Thursday and Friday, though may change)
- Has a Bachelor or Masters of Education or equivalent
- Is fully qualified to teach across the primary age range
- Has certified teaching qualifications recognized by DUO, the Dutch authorities
- A current VOG (certification of good behaviour from the Dutch Justice Department)
- A criminal clearance check from the last (/current) country of employment
- Have a valid work and residency permit is applying from outside of the EU
- Is bilingual in the English and Dutch languages
- Recent teaching experience that connects well to the IB philosophy
- A strong desire to be a part of a lively and diverse community and demonstrate passion for making a difference in the lives of our students
What you can expect from us:
- A healthy and refreshing work environment
- Support with a mentor program for new teachers
- Professional development specifically connected the PYP in the first instance
- A salary in accordance with L10 (€2.678,00 – € 4.113,00);
- An employment contract for one year with a view to permanent employment
- Discount on the costs of your sports subscription via company Fitness online, a bicycle-private scheme and a tax scheme for commuting